Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Here at the Market Cross, we’re a family-friendly pub right in the heart of Ormskirk. All are welcome here. Get your friends round for a leisurely lunch and choose from a menu that contains all your favourite pub grub. We’ve got light bites and grazing dishes that are perfect for the occasion. Stop by with your better-half for dinner one night and make the most of our weekly deals. Our food menu really is full to the brim, and we know you’ll find something you love on our menu. We’ve got banging burgers, juicy steaks, exciting curries and so much more for you to get your teeth sunk into.
Not only do we have a fantastic choice of food, we know our drinks menu is also sure to blow you away. Whether you’re just looking for somewhere to enjoy a quiet pint after a long day, or are looking for somewhere to let loose on the weekend; we’ve got you covered. Our fantastic range of cocktails are a huge hit, and we don’t forget those who aren’t drinking. We have a great variety of soft drinks to choose from. Whatever you decide to have, we know you’ll have a great time at the Market Cross.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Market Cross, 26 Church Street, Ormskirk, L39 3AN